[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Lotje

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 6 21:58:59 EDT 2008

Mieke, Erwin, Guiny, and Dunya, it was with much sadness that we read of
Lotje's passing.  Please excuse our very belated condolences.  What a
lovely photo of her as Pet of the Day in April 2006.  She certainly
looks like she knew how special, loved, and lucky she was.  We are so
very sorry that she had gas and that the gas medicine that usually
helped her did not work this time.  Although you couldn't be with her,
it is good that your mom was and that she was so attentive and noticed
that Lotje needed to return to the vet.  It does sound like Lotje tried
to wait before she went on to the Bridge; obviously she understood what
a happy life she had with you.  Thank you for sharing some of your
memories of her, such as how she would beg for treats.  We also enjoyed
reading on Pet of the Day about how she liked to be the flying
superpig.  We have no doubt that she was met at the Bridge by Winky and
Jan and many new friends.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday