[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Daniella's piggie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 6 21:59:43 EDT 2008

Daniella, please accept our very belated condolences on your piggie's passing.  We know it must have been so difficult to see the fluid build up in her body but have her pass away before you were able to get her back to the vet.  We hope the suggestions of others about what she might have died of have been of help to you.  Perhaps it was a combination of things such as congestive heart failure and diabetes.  Please know that you tried to help her and that she felt your love and concern.  She was lucky to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday