[Gpdd] (CARE) Tumbleeds abcess

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Wed May 7 00:04:56 EDT 2008

Dear Cindy, I am pulling hard for your little guy, under your care I'm
really confident he will do well. If you need any more info tell your vet
its the SouthWest  Animal Hospital on Beaverton Oregon   they are an exotics
only practice and the vet is Dr Mark Burgess 503 643-2137ph  503-626-7392
(F), his partner, who is new since I have been there specializes in pain
management for exotics . he is the one who worked with the cholamphenichol,
I mention the beads but my guess is the wound is too small foe them but it
never hurts to mention
Healing wheeks  for Tumbleweed and you too
Sandy and Manny the Boar