[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Ozzy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed May 7 11:06:21 EDT 2008

Lisa, we must have missed the notice of Ozzy's passing on the Digest;
please accept our very belated condolences.  We read in Leah's message
that he had bladder stones and was a Maryland rescue piggie.  Our
Sunshine, who passed away in December, was also a Maryland rescue and
developed bladder stones.  It makes me wonder if they were related.  At
any rate, I understand all too well what you went through and how
horrible and heart-breaking it is to deal with stones.  We are so very
sorry for your loss.  Ozzy was so lucky that you rescued him and that he
was a beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday