[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Will

debjonsara at aol.com debjonsara at aol.com
Sat May 10 11:12:25 EDT 2008

Suze, Rocky and Feef

We were so very sorry to hear of the departure to The Rainbow Bridge of your beloved Senior Citizen Ageing Miracle Piggie, Will.
It sounds as though he was a right little character, and must have known how very much he was loved. It is an achievement to
care for a poorly piggie, and a tribute to your love and care that he survived so long in spite of health challenges. He will have appreciated
that last act of love you performed for him, helping his departure to join his sister at The Bridge, but we are sure it must have been
incredibly difficult for you. We want you to know that we are thinking of you at this very sad time, and sending hugs and wheeks across the
ocean to you.

Debbie and the Dix Dolly Mixtures