[Gpdd] virtual: Boars night

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun May 11 08:40:13 EDT 2008

Hi Guys, the girls are well ahead of us they have a bridal shower booked for next weekend, so I reckon our boars night should be the weekend after (yes we are going to have a whole weekend) so that is 24th/25th May gives us plenty of time to recover get home and scrubbed up nicely for the wedding.

Igor has the right idea we need an adventure activity followed by carrot wine and dancing, followed by a big sleep the next day and then a big meal together before we leave.

Hey Duke we had all sorts of adventure days in Oz what do you reckon we could do for Boars weekend and most importantly where should we do it, I assume the wedding is in the US, we are camping in the UK and we have partied in Oz so where can we go that is new? anyone have any ideas? anyone got an exiciting home town that they would like to show off?

Well I am off to shut my eyes and think about parties, cant wait to hear what you guys come up with

Fugly the Fabulous