[Gpdd] (Health) Arsenicum/ Simone

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 13:05:34 EDT 2008

Arsenicum is a derivative of arsenic, but, by the time a homepathic dilution of it is completed, there is hardly a molecule of arsenic left. It is a frequently used homeopathic remedy in humans; I use a product by Hyland's that contains arsenicum album and several other ingredients for restless legs. Of course, I am many times larger than a piggie...

  I would hope that the veterinarian who prescribed it has experience with homeopathic remedies and gave a HIGHLY diluted amount of it-?

  BTW--how is little Simone?

  -Stacy and the curious Squee Squad