[Gpdd] (VRTUAL)virtual: Boars night

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Mon May 12 12:30:07 EDT 2008

Manny here,  Heya Fug ol' Chap count me in, I love a good ole party as long
as there's no funny stuff, I wish to maintain the good opinion of my Piggy
love, my darlin' Peaches. Can you imagine how beautiful she will be all
dressed in finery to be with the Princess on her happy day, I digress, I'm
ready for a fine party for our ole bud Teddy, but will he be fit to live
with as he becomes Sir Teddy, I hope he will still go out with us on
occasion
Has any one engaged transportation?? see ya there furbuds