[Gpdd] Misc. Joy in UK

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 13 01:43:06 EDT 2008

Hi All,
     Has anyone heard from Joy Smith in the UK recently? The 1st Royal Piggy
Wedding (Princess Jasmine) was held there a year or two ago. (I have no sense
of time.) Then of course there was GP Lenny, the Head Nurse at the Cape Alava
virtual event.
     I know that Joy had been ill. Hopefuly, she's just short on time and is
not posting to the digest. But if anyone knows anything, let me know by email.
I had 2 emails (sent to 2 of her email addresses) come back with a "incorrect
address" message so I find myself a bit concerned.

Thanks,
Alge, along with Captain Jack <---- who wishes one or more of the other boars
will get in touch with him regarding his part (ring bearer) in the wedding
plus sharing info on other adventures the boars are talking about. He's curious
and eager.