[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Bess

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 13 21:35:15 EDT 2008

Oh Kay my heart goes out to you love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIP Bess run free at the bridge sweet little lady, you'll be so so sadly
missed but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxx have fun playing with the other
lovely piggies from gpdd who are already there.
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) for you love and Duke sends
you lots of piggie kisses too.
I know words don't always help but i hope you know that we're thinking
of you all at this very sad time.
I'm going to send you a poem but i'll send it to your addy.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxx