[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Party for the boars

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue May 13 21:47:10 EDT 2008

OK Fugly i know we spoke about this i've had a bit of a think .....
How about we start in France and visit our good friends the Dolly
Mixtures, i'm sure they could tell us the best places to have a party
and celebrate the upcoming nuptials.
I then thought that perhaps PigAir could whisk us over to Canada whilst
we sleep and then we could say hi to some more of our lovely friends.
Now as for games i think we should have some but perhaps nothing to
naughty i don't think the girls would like that and i'd not want to
upset my Lady Bug.  We could play lots of games that would suit
everyone, perhaps you could think of some suitable ones??
Now i think the dress code should be casual, but make sure you all pack
your tuxedo's or suits in readiness for the Wedding.
I'm going to be bringing a special case with lots of roses in it, some
for throwing onto the ground in front of PS as she walks down the aisle
and some for my sweet LB as she adores them.  I'll have plenty so i'm
sure she wont mind sharing with everyone.
Then i thought that PigAir could then again take us overnight as we all
get a good nights rest down to the US for the big occassion.
What you think little buddy would this be ok??

Duke xxx  (these are manly ones Fugly remember that..)