[Gpdd] Health: Simone

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Tue May 13 18:24:22 EDT 2008

My piggie Simone had another visit today at the  vet's. She does have an
internal tumor and still is not eating on her own,  but  syringe feeding her has
kept her weight the same, and she is not  dehydrated.

I've been syringing her Cavy Cuisine (ground up in the  coffee grinder) mixed
with canned pumpkin, water,  and  some unsweetened applesauce I made .  I'm
also giving her liquid  vitamin C.    My vet is ordering some Oxbow Critical
Care for  me.

If there is anything else I can do, please let me  know.

Kathy & the herd of 4

favorites at AOL Food.