[Gpdd] Bridge: Piggy Bess

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed May 14 02:08:51 EDT 2008

Dear Kay,

     Captain Jack and I are so sorry that Bess has gone on to the Bridge to
wait   (and frolic) there with her many many friends, and, of course, to enjoy
the boundless buffet.

     That being said, we know the pain of losing one of our babies and send
our depest sympathies your way. I wish there were something we could do or so,
but we have to live and struggle through these things.

     Its been said so often that its almost cliche, but Bess had a great
life, and in this world where I sometimes think that suffering is the norm that
means so very much.

Codolences,
Alge and Captain Jack, still missing the Jolly Rodents