[Gpdd] Rescue Announcement/Home Needed/Stupid People

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 18:20:18 EDT 2008

Another young female Piggy was dumped in Rescue again
yesterday.She is very young,about 4 months is my best
guess.She is very cute,sweet,and seems healthy.

Typical story,I'm allergic,cant keep it,pet store
won't take it back,we are going to "PUT IT DOWN" if no
one takes it,tried to dump it on the Humane Society
and they wouldn't take it,sent her to me with the sob
story.Sucker me can never say no!!I have been trying
to stay out of Rescue now since I finally placed my
last 2 boys from the night mare of the 17 from 06 if
you all remember.My health is just not up to it
anymore,they are too expensive,and hard to place here.
More to the story: I called "Pet Depot" after the girl
left leaving her piggy here with me and signing a
release form.She didnt leave her name with them but
the "purchase date" was the same. They said she called
them the day before,said the piggy nibbled her nose
and ate her NOSE RING AND SHE COULDN'T AFFORD A VET
BILL,WHAT DO I DO?!
They refused to take the piggy back,she just bought
her 12 DAYS AGO on APRIL 30TH!!!!I won't get into my
words with this store...LOL
After finding this out I spoke to my vet.He said he
wouldn't worry,"IF" she really did eat it,which he
didn't think she probably did,she would probably pass
it.Keep an eye on her,which I do anyway,call them or
bring her in if she doesn't seem right.
Well,at any rate,I get lied to AGAIN! I am searching
for a loving forever home for her.I have no reason to
think at this point she did swallow a nose ring.I will
watch her for a while before placing her to make sure.
She is active,eating,drinking,and acting perfectly
normal.I must say in my OVER 20 years doing Rescue
eating a NOSE RING IS THE FIRST ONE FOR ME.LOL
STUPID PEOPLE!!!
If anyone is interested in giving her a loving home
please contact me at:blaaco at yahoo.com
My adoption process applies....
THANKS!!!
Beth
Mrs.Doolittle's Rescue
Conklin,NY.13748

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Tiel "Snow"(Ben's Birdie)
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Schnoodle "Molly-Ryanne"
Snowshoe "Mia"(Elisha's Kitty)
Guinea Pigs"Ginger&Spice"(Ben's Piggies)
Hubby "John" and 2 Wonderful Kids "Elisha"&"Benjamin"

Rainbow Bridge: Piggy "Onyx" Aug.29th,2007,the biggest cuddle bug ever,Beloved "Ryan" October 29th 2007 Our Std.Poodle of almost 14 years will be sadly missed forever! Piggy "Smore" March 18th,2008 Rescued from hell to heaven for almost 3 wonderful years.
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!