[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Boars Weekend

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu May 15 23:06:38 EDT 2008

Fugly that all sounds like fun, erm this paintball i wont get hurt will
i?  Being a gentleman piggie of elderly state i have to be a bit careful
on things i do, but i'm up for a go with you young lads.
Gosh i do get to wear overalls or something as i don't want my fur to
get paint on it, my Lady Bug would not approve if i turned up at the
Wedding with blue or green fur !!!!

I suppose we could visit some of the vineyards and bring home some nice
wines for our slaves, i know my granny would love that !!  We could see
if they might make a nice bottle of wine in honour of the Bride and
Grooom it would be lovely to present them with a bottle of wine with
their own label on it.  I think it would be nice to have their initials
on it and some love hearts as well. (granny suggested that bit with the
hearts..  i thought it was a bit over the top, but i think the Princess
would love it).

I like the idea of truth or dare but i must say we have to be careful it
doesn't get out of hand.... and i thought perhaps we could play twister
you know that game with the coloured dots and you have to have your paw
on one colour and then your tootsie on another, could be fun and it
would keep you young boys fit for your SAS games later.  We could play a
game of poker too, but use carrot and celery sticks as our money and
then when we've finished the game we could eat them YUM.

OK well i better go granny wants the puter to do her work stuff HUMPH...

Duke xxxxx