[Gpdd] [MISC]<The Parties>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 06:47:58 EDT 2008

Hi Boyz!!

Yesyesyes!!! I want to go paintballing for the boars party!!! Count me in!!!! Can we use carrot and cucumber flavored paint balls for shooting? I'd loooove that!!

I was thinking about something to do for the elderly boars who dont want to go paintballing.. well, maybe they can play General. We can stay in contact with little walkie talkies and they can plan the best strategic moves etc. While they are sitting in a comfortable tent with carrot cigars and webcams to monitor our progress, we run around outside and try to hit as many boars from the other team as we can. Oooooow... i want to be in dukes team!! (sorry duke buddy, you've been promoted to General. I dont think I can face LB and her cane if we make you run around outside). Maybe we can put some other things in the tent for the boars who really dont want to play games like this.. A nice pile of hay, veggies and pellets, some card decks so that they can play bridge or poker...some comfy couches and armchairs... Maybe a movies screen... and carrot beer ofcourse ;-)

Let me know what you guys want!!!
Have to go and polish my pink caddilac

Grtz
Igor

Hi girls,

This is suus. Oh boy, our Igor is as excited as always. That pig has too much energy. We will be leaving in a few hours to go to the princesses bridal shower. We are so looking forward to seeing you girls again (and get away from our little bundle of fur..). We packed our nicest dresses. Is it okay if we bring little woopy? We are going to Den Haag first to pick up Guiny and Dunya. She is only four weeks old and we dont want Woopy to stay home with uncle Igor. Who knows what he will teach her...

See you guys soon!
Suus and Yaya (still a bit sad because she misses charlie and auntie lotje)