[Gpdd] Announcement: Babu Franklin

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue May 20 00:17:34 EDT 2008

Dear Ruth,

     My heart really goes out to you. Captain Jack doesn't clang his water as
all the Jolly Rodents did theirs. Even tho Captain Jack was here for a bit
before Charlie left for the Bridge, the silence was laden with sadness for me
for a long while. Charlie has only been gone for 5 wheeeks and I'm only just now
gettting used to the silence.
     I sleep with my bedroom door open because of my cat's possible need to
use his litter box, so sounds from the nearly adjoining living room have been
part of my life for several long years. I'm adjusting, and I do have Captain
Jack, but I'd sure like to have Chester and Charlie here with him. Not to
mention the rest of the Jolly Rodents.
     In any case, I understand your awareness of the silence even though he's
gone on to a good home with other piggies to enjoy. You've been a good friend
to so many here on the GPDD. I'm sorry I haven't written you thanking you for
the nice email at Charlie's passing, and may I apologize to everone else here
for that as well. The emails mean so very much.

God bless,
Alge and Captain Jacking
Forever missing The Jolly Rodents