[Gpdd] virtual; Boars weekend

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu May 22 07:32:41 EDT 2008

Hi guys Fugly here, just to remind you to make sure your flights for France are booked as this weekend is the weekend.

I will be arriving Friday evening to make sure things are ready and I think my mate Duke will be arriving early as well after his toothie trim to help me get organised, we need to make sure the food balls are ready to go, everyone is welcome to come on Friday and join in, the more the merrier.

The Dolly Mixtures have kindly asked a local farmer for permission to use his field for paint balling he is also providing a large warm barn for us to sleep in with plenty of hay.

All boars please bring games for us to play, I know we have Twister coming but maybe you could all bring your favourite board games so we will have something to do in the evenings.

The plan is Saturday morning and afternoon we will do the paintballing with breaks for food and drink and sleeps for those who need it, Saturday evening will be Twister and board games with some carrot wine and plenty of food.

Sunday morning we will have big lie in to recover from Saturday night then we are heading to the Eiffel tower for some sight seeing and lunch, before we all head home to get ready for the wedding, dont worry we have plenty of time before the wedding to get presentable again.

Remember boys what happens in France stays in France

See you soon

Fugly the Fabulous