[Gpdd] [SILLY]<What happens in France...??>

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 13:14:39 EDT 2008

Hi all!
Baci here.
I have to apologize for being a little out of touch.  I've been a bit emotional knowing that my twin brother is leaving the "hutch".  My slave thinks I'm a bit envious, too, and in a way I am.  Princess Snowflake is just so breath-takingly beautiful and wonderful..  and Teddy is one lucky duck...a pig.
We will be in France and Teddy will be shocked!  I told him that since he's only wearing a top hat, that it must be from the French designer Killian Aupig and he agrees.  So, keep an eye out for us.  He won't be wearing a silly outfit, but I have bought him a tee shirt that says:  I'm The Groomspig.  You can't miss him!
Oh, yipes...he's calling me now...gotta go~ Hope I answered all of your questions!
BACI
Teddy's Best Pig

Janneke Staaks <jannekestaaks at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Hi you guys!

 Fugly buddy! What are you doing to me?? What happens in France stays in France??? I can just feel Mavis giving me the evil eye from over the canal. Mavis honey.. It'll be an all guy thing. No worries. And well.. you know i have a ..lively disposition.. but i'll behave. I promise!! By the way girls, I havent heard anything about that bridal shower. What happened??

 I think I will bring my deck of cards. I'd like to play some piggypoker. I packed a gangsterhat and a tie and some glasses to finish the look. I'm so looking forward to playing paintball. It should be great training for our SAS event.

 Duke, I can clean your eyes, I clean yaya and suus almost daily. I would need some help with the CC feeding. I can hold the syringe with my teefies and I would need another pig to push the thingy with his nose (you know, the thingy that pushes out the food). Do we also need someone to hold you down Duke?? Gee.. I dont know.. this doesnt seem very dignified..
 Please tell me that I just have to mix up the CC and put it in a nice bowl in front of you? I wont tell your granny that you can do it on your own ;-)
 Btw, ofcourse you can be a Duke instead of a general! Very cool! Our team can be named 'the Dukes of hazzard' ;-)

 Do we have any special plans for our broom Teddy?? (what's the official term?? Bride and broom?? i cannot remember..I'm too excited..). Ofcourse we can make him the leader of the other squad. General Teddy, think up a name for your team mate! This way we know who we will be fighting ;-). Ow Poop.. I just remembered, Teddy is not to know about any of this... Baci?? Can you take care of this? What are your plans by the way?? Will you blindfold him and put him in a private jet to france... once he comes out of the plane we will all be there yelling ' surprise!! Is he to wear a silly outfit?? Let us know, I cannot wait *popcorn*!!!

 Okay, my car looks really nice and shiny and i'm all ready for the trip. Fugly, if you want, you can fly to amsterdam and from there we can drive to France. Maybe it is a good idea to go a bit early and set up the whole thing. The ideas for the new paintballtastes sounded great btw! I think we could do some experimenting with that.

 Igor the anxious

Chat met al je vrienden. Voeg ze nu allemaal toe aan Messenger!

Don't buy while shelter animals die!  Adopt a pet.