[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Message from Gulliver

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon May 26 07:48:28 EDT 2008

Hello Slave,

Here we are at the top of the Eiffel Tower! We had a great day yesterday playing paintball. There were too many of us to make up a team so we all split up into different teams with other piggies. Most of us got rather messy, especially Igor. Shadow is glad that his coat has not grown back yet or he would be in a similar state. We played lots of games in the evening and had loads of fun.

Earlier today, we visited a palace where some old kings and queens of France once lived. It was called Versailles. You would have loved the gardens. There was a lot of grass so we stopped for a snack but a slave rushed over and shouted at us. We couldn't understand what he was saying and wished that we had taken your advice and brought the phrase book with us. The "Sacre Bleu" that you said when we announced that we were going to France has proved to be insufficient for our needs. He seemed to be indicating that we should not be on the grass but what was it for if not for lunch?

He frightened us so we ran away and soon found a lovely fountain in which to cool off. This also helped clean off the paintball mess so Igor looks a lot better although his coat is going to take forever to dry out. We should have brought a hair dryer too.

We have been travelling around on the Metro. It is good to see slaves travelling through these pipes. When we reached the Eiffel Tower we were amazed at how many steps there are to get to the top. It looks like an electricity pylon and is very high for piggies. Duke decided to have a rest and wait for us at the bottom of the tower and Halloween and Sam joined him. We left them eating ice creams at a cafe near the entrance.

When we had gone a little way, we discovered that there is a lift nearly to the top. Phew!! It was very full with tourists, some of whom were speaking English. A lady saw us and screamed "Eeek! Rats!" and ran away. Lots of people followed her and we had the lift to ourselves. We looked for the rats but couldn't see them. They would probably have spoken French so we could not have talked to them anyway.

Now we are at the top of the tower. We can see Duke, Halloween and Sam down below and they look so tiny! Fugly is trying to take a photo of the view from the top but it is very windy up here and the tower is swaying about. "Be careful Fugly - don't go too near the edge!" At least the wind is drying Igor's coat.

I think that we will all need several ice creams to help us recover when we return to earth.

Paris nightlife tonight! I may not email you about that.

Love to all the Piggyfriend girls. Next time we have an adventure, they must come too. We will have an all piggy trip not just for boars.

Love from Gullliver, on behalf of the boar half of the Piggyfriends.