[Gpdd] virtual; Boars weekend

M bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Mon May 26 13:07:08 EDT 2008

Hi Mummy just to let you know whee is having so much fun is whee is going to stay on for a bit dont worry we will be back in time for the wedding.

We went up the eiffel tower today it is very high up there and Captain Jack kept pretending he was a pirate and that he was going to swing between the metal beams like they were sails. I tried to take photo from the top but it kept swaying and all the pictures are blurs of colour, even making all the piggies stand on one side to try and stop it moving didnt help.

We are all squeezing into Igors pink car for a sight seeing tour, my favourite places are the gardens but you have to eat quickly before the slaves chase you away

Gulliver is showing us Paris night life tonight,

See you soon (or not so soon)

Fugly