[Gpdd] [Virtual}: Boys weekend

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Mon May 26 14:12:58 EDT 2008

Dear Cap'n Jack

My slave texted me that you haven't caught the PiGAir flight to catch up
with us unless your message was just posted late.  Attached is a schedule,
please catch the next flight to gay Paris in time for our nightclub romp.
Sorry if we let you down dude, you being the youngest, I will be you big
brother from now on so you don't miss any connections,  just bring 1 bag
they are charging for luggage now, but all you really need is a Tux and a
pair of Speedos for the Riviera  hurry up bud, time waits for no boar
your pal
Manny the Boar
ps.. I got you a fake ID for the clubs but don't tell your mama slave,
hurry!!