[Gpdd] [SILLY]<bienvenue en France>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 16:39:10 EDT 2008

Hi Mommy, Suus and Yaya,

It's me, Igor!! I'm just checking in to tell you that i'm having a great time at the Boars party. Phew.. I've had some real adventures. First I got lost on my way to France. I stopped to ask for directions but my french isnt that good. Luckily i brought my little mobile and fugly talked me through it. The drive was great though.. wind through my curls... radio on.. *sigh*

Then we had the paintballgame. Whaaaaaah!!! That was soooo coool!!  I just kept running around and popcorning like crazy and shooting at the guys. Yaya, you would have been sooo proud of me! I got all guwy paint, twigs and leaves in my hair! Not only did I have dreadlocks, they were also very colorful and smelly. Just like we always wanted! But unfortunately I fell into a fountain.. (if the guys tell you I went in there on my own accord, just let them.. Okay? I have to keep my streetcred you know ;-). (but you girls know how much I hate baths...)
Ow I just have to tell you about little shadow. He is such a charmer (how can he not be? With those sexy curls) and Captain Jack is very cool too! Even without dreadlocks He has ultimate pirate-ness radiating off him.

(Ehm.. I do think we have to hide little woopy at the wedding. They guys are great but she is too young. I'm an uncle Igor now, I understand that I have new responsabilities)

Teddy is just in heaven! He keeps talking about princess this and princess that. We gave him a salad and all he ate were the cataloupepieces because those are the princess favourites... and then he just kept grinning, his chin all greenish. Can you believe it? neglecting all the other veggies because of love??? (yesyes I remember a certain dandelionincident.. i know.. but at least we ate the dandelions)

Paris was great! We saw the eiffel tower. Fugly went real close to the edge. he is such a dare devil! We also climbed the sacre coeur. The view was awsome. Mavis should have been there, we could have held paws and enjoyed the view.

We're going clubbing tonight in Paris, sorry that we are taking a bit longer but it's just so great seeing the guys again. And we have to teach the newbies the rumblestrut blues....

Cuddles from Igor!