[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Girls Wheekend...more news

Dana Felice dfhakes at aol.com
Fri May 30 12:10:28 EDT 2008

Well, Lucy and Mina have been pretty tight-lipped about the bachelorette
party.  As you might remember, the girls had a proper, relaxing bridal
shower at the Naples Ritz Carlton spa in SW Florida.

Penny didn't want anything to do with the bachelorette party, so Lucy & Mina
helped organize that.  They had told me that they were going to Epcot.  They
told me "mom, how much trouble can we get into at a Disney property?"

Well, I have a feeling those girls didn't go to Disney.  I checked my cell
phone bill and I have a call from area code 305.  Orlando's area code is
407, so those girls weren't at Disney.  My guess is that after they went to
the spa, the party went to SOUTH BEACH, in Miami.  They are South American,
after all, and Miami is a very cosmopolitan city.

Does anyone else have news of the wheekend?

Regards,

Dana Felice
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House Rabbit Society

Please check out our rabbit information at: <http://www.tampabayhrs.org/>
www.tampabayhrs.org

"It doesn't matter what the kids say. Rabbits are not disposable like a box
of cereal or a Disney video. They WILL get tired of the rabbits and go on to
the next toy. YOU will have to deal with the consequences. Unfortunately,
most people deal with the situation by DUMPING their rabbits on someone
else. Ultimately, it is the bunny that pays for your inability to say NO."