[Gpdd] Announce: Luke is One Year Old!

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 09:18:12 EDT 2008

I'm thrilled to announce that on Saturday Luke turns one year old!  I
randomly picked the date since I remember him being for sale at the pet store in
mid-December of last year.  I thought for sure someone would take him home  for
the holidays.  But that didn't happen.

Many of you remember the health issues Luke had when he came home in  June.
I really thought that he might not make it.  But after a  combination of great
vet care, oatmeal bath presses, and loving care, Luke is  now a strapping
young fellow.  He outweighs his sisters, Isabel and  Lily, and at 2 1/2 pounds is
a likely candidate for LAPS in the future.   Luke is the ultimate snuggler
and loves to talk as well as play hide and  seek.  His sisters still aren't sure
about him, but they live in one  room and communicate with each other.

Happy Birthday Luke, my little sweetie!

Janet

5 Travel Deals!