[Gpdd] Misc; emails not appearing on digest

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 04:35:51 EDT 2008

Is anyone else having problems with their posts not appearing on the digest, over the last couple of weeks a number of my posts have just not appeared, they have not come back to me as rejected by admin and some but not all of them are in the archive.

I sent a birthday message to Glynis and Penny that doesnt appear anywhere, I also sent a message about PS bladder which is in archive but not on any digests I have received, I also sent a message about Mieke's shelter which again is not on digest or archive.

I wonder if admin could have a look at this for me and let me know if there is a problem or if they never received these emails, I cc'd the people concerned and know that Mieke received her email about the shelter.

Also if anyone has seen the posts I mentioned in their digest could you let me know, then at least I know people are seeing them even if I am not.

Hope this sorts itself out soon.

M + Fugly the Frustrated