[Gpdd] Princess Snowflake & Berties Halloween Website

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 02:27:30 EST 2008

I am so sorry that my mom and I have been so remiss in posting on the GPDD
for so long now. I wanted to thank everyone again for their wonderful good
wishes and cards and gifts after my car accident and resultant surgery. I am
feeling much better these days (although still in a lot of shoulder and back pain),
and going to school full-time and also am back working at the Humane Society
part-time. I also foster animals for the Humane Society, and right now I am
fostering two little sick kittens. At the moment, I am owned by a Westie and a
Yorkie, a dwarf hamster, a gerbil, a rat, a ferret, and a very vocal guinea pig
named Otto!

My mom and I both read the GPDD regularly, and feel so attached to all of
you. I was so thrilled to see the new Halloween website of Princess Snowflake and
Bertie! Oh, Leah, your new little piggy is so adorable! And the Princess
looks as gorgeous--and yes, as haughty--as ever! LOL Tell her that she'd better
get well soon, as her adoring subjects are all worried about her.

My old webpage was taken down by AOL a couple of days ago, and my mom made
this new one: Http://www.carrotwars.com

She's still working on it (the pictures need to be rescanned and resized, for
one thing), but I wanted you all to be able to see it.

Algernon, I sent you an email ages ago, but didn't hear back. I hope that you
got it. I am so thrilled for you that you have a new little piggy to love!

I am so sorry for all of you whose little ones have crossed the Rainbow
Bridge.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa (and the guinea pig movie stars, long remembered)