[Gpdd] Misc.: Club Critter Guinea Pig Profile

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 11:59:23 EST 2008

Hi! I sent this message earlier, but forgot to include a heading. (Sorry.)

I just wanted to let you know that Onion Ring's profile is up on Club Critter
now, and it includes a photo of him riding in an elevator, when he was
playing Hokey One Spumoni in "Carrot Wars."

The URL is http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=108816,
if you would like to see or vote for little Onion Ring!  :)

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa (and the guinea pig movie stars, long remembered)