[Gpdd] CARE: Hershey's new pigpen

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 13:59:10 EST 2008

Yesterday I threw together a large playpen made of those interlocking wire cubes and zip ties I made her cage out of. I lined it with a waterproof mattress cover with a large, thick beach towel over it. We've had our cuddle time on my recliner (similarly covered to protect from the fountains of pee that accompany her). This is the first time she could choose to distance herself from me. I used little blades of grass to convince her that I'm a fun junglejoan to climb on. It was so nice to be approached by her!! There's nothing like a piggie in your lap.
I put a velour pillow in there with us. You should have seen her perched on it. Can something be majestic and cute at the same time? I'm going to try and get some photos of her, and hopefully my kids'll pigure out how to make them available to my fellow pigiphiles.
Pigfully,
Joanie