[Gpdd] MITES

Gwendolyn Snyder (Verizon) gwendolynsnyder at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 21:27:03 EST 2008

What can anybody recommend for saw dust mites. A friend of mine gave me
Revolution , indicating to put one drop , but this made him sick , so I
don't plan on using any flea type product . He is very healthy , but over
the last couple weeks starting scratching , and I was told it is mites.

We  did give him a bath last Saturday , and that seemed to help , we changed
the brand of chips and that too had helped, but ever once on a while he
still scratches.  Can anybody suggest something, preferably all natural  to
combat mites??

Gwen &  (Woobie)  to see Woobie's picture go to
http://woobie1.shutterfly.com   He is an adorable Teddy Bear Guinea pig, a
gift from the President of a local Cavy Club .  I plan on showing him , very
soon.