[Gpdd] Health: Princess Snowflake is Drinking her Wah-Wah!!! (water)

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Nov 4 09:19:14 EST 2008

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
I meant to write sooner, but I just have to tell
you guys that the Princess is drinking water
(on her own)!!! Yippee!! She actually started
drinking again this past wheeekend on Friday
night. Her Daddy Slave (my almost ex-Hubby)
came by and so I think she didn't like me
talking to someone else (and ignoring her).
So, she ran over to one of their water bottles
and started vigorously attacking it, as if she
were thinking, "Heeeeellllllloooooooo???
Look at ME! Look at MEEEEE!!! I'm drinking
my Wah-Wah!!!"  hee hee

It's funny cuz both PS & Bertie Pig know what
I mean when I say, "Drink your Wah-Wah!" and
when I say it, they drink. Those piggies are so
smart, I tell ya.

So, she has been drinking a lot of water, which
is good. That's the piggie I'm used to! I guess
that Cipro stuff (antibiotic) is working. I'm still
giving her Shilintong every other day. And I will
check her urine tonight using the urine strips.

It's so Good to have the 'ole Princess back...Wheeek!

THANK YOU again for all of the advice and well
wishes for my Baby Girl!!!

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeeps,
                      Leah...Slave to PS & BP :-)