[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Off Topic But Fantastic!!!!

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 05:12:36 EST 2008

Proposition #2 has passed in California -- its objective is to reduce the
suffering and the horribly inhumane living conditions on what we've come to know
as "Factory Farms." The Jolly Rodent Pirate Crew is ecstatic about this win.
So am I. These animals are not going to be moving into a kind of utopia for
farm/food animals but at least they will have enough room to perhaps turn around
or lie down in their cages, crates or narrow stalls. We still have a long way
to go, but the measure of civilization, in large part, is revealed by how
people treat animals. This is a major step toward more humane treatment of these
poor animals.
     Way to go, Humane Society!

Alge, Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill      <-----throwing confetti all around