[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Belated condolences for Huck

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Wed Nov 5 13:06:11 EST 2008

Donna and the SC pigs Please forgive the belatedness of this expression
of our condolences. We were so very sorry to read of the departure to The
Rainbow Bridge of your precious little soldier Huckleberry. We are glad
he was able to choose his own departure time, and that you were able to
spend that precious time together shortly before he went, but we know the
deep pain you must feeling at the loss of such a dearly beloved friend.
We know he is in excellent company, as the Dolly Mixtures Zebra, Scrabble
and Nuage have only just gone to The Bridge themselves - they will no
doubt all be exploring that wonderful sunshine-filled meadow together,
delighted with the discovery of each old friend. When piggies become
frail it is comforting to think that they are at last free from
discomfort and have fit, healthy bodies with which to popcorn to their
hearts' content. Words are never adequate at times such as this, but
please take some solace in the knowledge that members of the gpdd
community all over the globe are thinking of you and wishing you well.
Debbie and the 8 Dolly Mixtures

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses