[Gpdd] Announcement: Onion Ring/ COTD

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 08:03:56 EST 2008

Hi Alyssa, I'm putting another URL here for you and everyone. This one won't
take you to Onion Ring's photo gallery page but straight to his critter club
profile page.

> http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=108816

We're so happy to have him! I think we missed him being COTD -- just because
we didn't log on when we usually do. But congratulations to both of you.
Lots of "critters" have been to his profile page.

Captain Jack and Barnacle Bill (and Alge of course)