[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Nuage

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 12:57:14 EST 2008

I once knew an elderly lady who took in sick, injured, and baby birds. I asked her how she could stand losing so many of them (back before any formulated foods were available and mortality rates were so high most people would've been discouraged and given up). She said something that has stuck with me some forty years. She said that any bird under her care would either live or they'd die warm, clean, fed, sheltered, and loved. Nuage was all that and more. I'd call her a lucky girl. The very last thing she experienced was loving hands taking care of her needs. May we all be so fortunate.

Joanie