[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Nuage

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Nov 6 14:42:19 EST 2008

Debbie,

I am so sorry to read that you have lost little Nuage, especially so soon after Zebra and Scrabble.

Don't think for a moment that giving her a bath was responsible for her departure. She knew that you were trying to help her and would have enjoyed being nice and clean afterwards. Her time had just come, sadly on your birthday, but you were with her and she will have known how much she was loved.

I have seen piggies open their mouths like that before leaving. I believe that they are trying to take in extra oxygen when their bodies are failing.

I once had a Piggyfriend whom I named Cloud. She was a beautiful white Rex, with a lovely nature, who presented us with 5 little babes not long after being rescued.

We all send lots of love as you are not well at the moment. All of us on the GPDD will be wishing you well as you embark on your chemotherapy.

Take care.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.