[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Nov 7 12:17:08 EST 2008

Debbie-
  I'm so sorry to hear about Nuage & how hard things have been for you lately. I guess that old "when it rains it pours" expression must have some truth to it. You have been through so much & I wish I could make it better for you. I am also very sorry to hear you are sick with cancer. Please know I will be thinking of you & saying prayers for your healing every day. Please also give my condolences to your partner. My thoughts & prayers are with you both.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/

Get help now! Click to find the right drug rehab solution for you.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nCeLMIBjFi5klNIBbsi7FteidAUliAbeKJ8boiA3PoCESW7/?count=1234567890