[Gpdd] Health: Possible bladder stone

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 13:30:28 EST 2008

Hello fellow slaves,
I had to take Spunky to the vet because his
bottom had been wet for 3 days. He also had
a whiteish milkish color to his urnine Of course
I had to wait till monday to take him and of
course when monday came Spunky's bottom
was dry and he wasn't nearly as unhappy either.
I thought well it would be a good chance to
get the herd a check up anyway so I halled
all 3 of their buts to the vet. Spunky had
a UA cause he peed on the doctor's table
and then an xray to make sure that he
didn't have bladder stones. All test
turned out fine, no infections or stones.
The vet and I agree that he posibly had
passed a bladder stone and that he
seemed healthy otherwise. Miss Perky
was determined to be "Fat" as she
weighed in at 2.7 pounds. Little did
he know about our LAPS piggies and
that Miss Perky was merely in training
(LOL). Miss Pooky was not quit as heavy
weighing in at 2.4 pounds. Spunky weighed
about the same as Miss Perky so he is
no longer still a LAPS piggie but I'm sure
that's due to old age.

Birdie