[Gpdd] Announcement-Re: Onion Ring is Critter of the Day!

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 16:05:09 EST 2008

Alge,

Thanks for printing out the link again! I almost missed the announcement,
too! I'm not on the computer as much anymore, because of schoolwork, schoolwork,
and MORE schoolwork!!!! But my mom just happened to see the picture, probably
right before the Small Animal Channel took it away! (I don't think they put
them up there for very long.)

I still can't get over that he won Critter of the Day. I never expected that.
And on the same day as the US election for President, too!!!!   :) (You see,
every vote counts!)

I guess the voting actually goes on for awhile, since he could still be named
"Critter of the Month." Here's the link again:
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/blog/viewbio.aspx?apid=108816&breed=&PageSource=PhotoGallery

Love and WHEEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa