[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Nuage

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 19:06:35 EST 2008

Debbie...you lost another piggy baby?!!!  I guess I missed your post but just read the condolences on the digest.
I am so so sorry!
I'm thinking of you, sending a giant hug, and hope you know how much I care.
Please take care of yourself.
May Nuage Rest in Peace.  I hope she frolicking with her piggy friends and gets to meet my own Annie, Abbie, and Monkee.
Hugs to you,
Joanne
and her 6 piggies

"There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man
than                     the way in which they can build
and yet leave                     a landscape as it was before."  ~ Robert Lynd