[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Nuage

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Nov 7 21:26:46 EST 2008

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, it was with much sadness that we read of Nuage's leaving for the Rainbow Bridge.  You have had a hard year, and particularly a hard last few weeks, and our hearts go out to you.  We are so very sorry that she is your third piggie to pass away since the beginning of October.  Please know that you didn't hasten her trip by bathing her.  You were worried about her butt area becoming scabby and uncomfortable looking, and, if it is any consolation, we, too, would have bathed that area.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that she was happy to be in your arms as she left this world; what better place could she have been?  It is so poignant to hear of how you did all your best to feed her whatever she would agree to eat in her final days.  She certainly had no doubt of how lucky she was and much you loved her, and her becoming a SCAMP certainly is a tribute to your excellent care.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of her.  We do remember when she joined your family after five of your rescues were killed by dogs.  How sweet that in the summers, she found her own special place to sunbathe and eat grass.  Yes, we bet she now has the celestial version of that place.  Please accept our condolences on Nuage's passing, and our deepest sorrow that she took her final journey on your birthday.

Please also know that you are in our thoughts and prayers as you go through chemotherapy.  In fact, people all around the GPDD world are praying for you.  Best wishes and healing wheeks.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday