[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Snickers

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Nov 7 21:31:27 EST 2008

Katie and Lizzy, we are so very sorry to hear that Lizzy's friend Snickers passed away.  There are many reasons Snickers might have gone to the Rainbow Bridge; perhaps Snickers was very old or had heart failure or any number of other things.  Perhaps you could give us more information, and we might be able to be of more help.  However, of course, it is hard to be sure.  We hope that Lizzy will be all right.  Sometimes piggies mourn when their pals leave, so it would be good to give Lizzy extra attention.  Please accept our condolences.  We're sure Snickers was a lucky and loved piggie.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday