[Gpdd] MISC Condolences to the Surrey Squeakers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Nov 10 12:41:17 EST 2008

Dear Stefanie and the Surrey Squeakers,

We are so sorry to read that you have lost one of your herd, Espresso. It is always such a shock to lose a piggy like that, with no apparent warning.

You have had such bad luck recently. We are especially sorry that the wonderful "grass man" has not recovered from his fall from the ladder but pleased that he is well enough to supply all the grass needs. Give him a hug and a "get well" wheek from us all.

We know how hard the estate agent business is these days. Our slave tells us that there are many houses for sale in our nearest town that have had "for sale" boards outside for months, some for years. We know that you will be enjoying having an extra slave at home but we hope that he finds another job soon to pay for all those veggies.

We all send our sympathy and condolences for the loss of Espresso, gone to join the other Squeakers past at the Rainbow Bridge.

With love and wheeks,

The Piggyfriends ( and slave Penny ).