[Gpdd] announcement: Blackberry

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 10 14:57:45 EST 2008

Welcome little Blackberry!
You are a very lucky little girl to have found a home with Dawnda. I think you have a great forever home:)  Soon you will get to know Dexter as a friend also:)  You sure are a very pretty piggie indeed:)  Our slave Jean showed us your pigure  on the computer:) We  love to take turns on our slaves lap while she reads information about taking care of us from her friends on the digest:)She says she learns soo much there:)  We love to sit oh her lap and make lovely little sounds:)  while she reads us the stories of all the pigs and their slaves.
We just wanted to say hello to you and  give you a very very big piggie welcome from us pigsonaly,
the 14 little misfits:)