[Gpdd] misc: sympathy for little Expresso

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 09:23:05 EST 2008

Dearest Stephanie and the Surrey Squeekers,
So sorry for  you unexpected loss of little Expresso. Such a shock indeed. So sorry to hear of all your bad luck also. Sure hoping things are  turning around a bit. Seems it goes in waves like that.. then all the sudden it will stop and just turn around for the best:)
Run free little Expresso and say hello to all the little furbabies that we all have on the other side of that bridge.  Big paw hugs from our 14 little misfits too.
deepest sympathies,
Andy & Jean and the 14 misfits