[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Musings

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 13:00:59 EST 2008

Often I ponder why we humans are capable of living for so long while our fur, feather, scaly and fin friends often have such short lives. When I look back I see each and every one of them (and they are many) as a teacher. They are so pure and untainted that they can show us things our human counterparts simply couldn't. I've needed so many teachers over my fifty-some years; each animal friend came for a season and taught me in a unique way, and I am eternally grateful to every one of them for giving of themselves so freely and lovingly. I'm looking forward to seeing their little faces again.
And now I'm learning from all of the gpdd piggie pals and their students/slaves. I'm reading stories of courage, perseverence, and patience. I'm sure there are many more lessons to be learned as we read our Digest and listen to what our piggies are telling us.
Joanie