[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Angela

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 13:16:33 EST 2008

Angela passed away in the night sometime Wednesday morning. She was the gp
that I was asking about recently, because we were sure she was much older
than we or the shelter thought; she had dropped off drastically in the last
week. I suspect she was 7 or so.

We know we did our best to make her life comfortable and she was a happy
girl even with her poor health. She will be missed by her Peruvian housemate
Ravi, who spent much of his time looking after her and talking to her. He
understands that she is gone, and is sad, but seems to be bouncing back a
bit.

We will likely find another housemate for him soon from our excellent
shelter, Cavy Care, Inc.

A little plug; Cavy Care, in Aurora, CO has recently rescued 50- 150 gps
from an overwhelmed breeder. They can use help, donations, and adopters!
http://www.cavycareinc.org/