[Gpdd] Health: Little Alaina

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 13 16:17:09 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,
Just need some prayers for my little Alaina.  We discovered a lump on the underneath of her neck on the right side. Its a hard lump. We are  going to drs tomorrow to have it checked out. She is still eating just fine and drinking just fine. Doesnt seem to bother her in the least. She was born on 7-24-08. She has always been a very big eater and is large for her size. Her brother  is normal size. Her mom is one we rescused from a horrible breeder.  He was getting out of the buiness and  wanted to get rid of  the guineas he had.They used Alaina's mom to breed babies to sell for snake food. Horrible! the breeder (that is what he called himself)  only fed the  guineas rabbit food  and head lettuce. So I know that Alaina and her brother didnt get the best of care while they were growing in their mom. We rescued their mom (Amanda) a week before she gave birth.  She delieved three babies, but only Alaina and her brother (Biff) lived. The other one was
 stillborn(we named him  "little bit"   We love little Alaina dearly and are praying this lump isnt anything bad. We will keep you all informed of her outcome.
very worried,
Andy & Jean and our 14 misfits