[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Belated condolences for Snickers

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Fri Nov 14 10:39:54 EST 2008

We are really behind with our emails once again, but just wanted to
express our sincere condolences to Katie and Lizzy on the departure for
The Rainbow Bridge of their dear Snickers. We have lost many piggies over
the years, but would have to say we have never really known why most of
them have slipped away - without an excellent piggie vet or rodentologist
to make the diagnosis, it really is anybody's guess. As someone on here
once said, sometimes it is just "their time to go", as is it with humans
or other animals. We know how much it hurts when they leave, especially
when it is so sudden and when maybe we feel we have missed something that
could have kept them here. Please find some comfort in the fact that
gpdd-ers all over the world understand how you are feeling, and are
remembering you in their thoughts and prayers. Debbie and the 8 Dolly
Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses