[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Angela

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Nov 14 14:40:00 EST 2008

I was so sorry to read that Angela has departed for the Rainbow Bridge. You must be left with so many memories of her very long life.

When any of my piggies reach that age, I treat every day as a bonus.

I hope that Ravi will soon have a new friend to ease his grief at the loss of Angela.

I looked at the lovely Cavy Care website. Colorado is a bit too far from England but I hope that all those piggies find a wonderful new home.

With deepest sympathy,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.